Saturday, December 31, 2011

Rape is a woman’s fault


Dear DGP of Andhra Pradesh,

I just saw your comment that women are to be blamed for rapes. Apparently we dress provocatively. I completely agree and I accept that if we dress demurely or better still if we wear a burkha rape cases will come down. I am sure at least 50% of the rape cases will reduce if we follow your suggestion. But may I sir, humbly make a suggestion which will completely eradicate the menace of rape 100%? I am sure, you would follow it, the same way we would follow your suggestion. Please remove the penises of all men and I assure you rape would be down by 100%.

What sir, you do not agree? You find the idea bizarre? Well sir, then may I humbly inform you that it is less bizarre than your idea. Hence if you can expect us to follow your idea, why not follow ours too sir?

Yours Sincerely,
A woman

1 comment: