Thursday, February 17, 2011

Karva Chauth for George Clooney


George Clooney

This entire Valentine's day everyone asked me what was I doing for George Clooney. Now I was tired of telling all that for 4 years after what I did for Mr Clooney its time he did something for me.

So all will ask me what have I done for him? Well do you know I have done Karva Chauth for him for 4 years now? (For all people who do not know what Karva Chauth is, its a fast Indian women do for their husbands or would be husbands for their well being. They go without food and water an entire day and break their fast after seeing the moon)

Now of course since its ME doing Karva Chauth, there has to be a slight twist to it, right? So this is the way I do it. SINCE HE IN THE USA I DO IT DURING US TIME ZONES ...so post dinner i eat nothing and drink nothing..till next day breakfast..YOU GUYS HAVE NO CLUE HOW TOUGH IT IS...oooooofffffff...IT IS SUPER DUPER ARDUOUS JOB...helloooo did I hear someone say this is no Karva Chauth? Dear if our BPO firms can call up people in USA and say "Good morning" in the middle of our night, or call their dinner as lunch in keeping in tandem with US time zones, then why can I not do Karva Chauth in US time zones? Pray tell me why? You cannot cause what I am doing is completely right :P

Of Course I know there are still some of you complete disbelievers who will want to run me down and say where is the moon for me to break my fast? Well dear, for that I have Google to thank for. You want to see the moon in Hollywood and boom you get the moon. So before I break my night-long tough fast, all I do is go to Google and view the moon in Hollywood, and then his picture and take my first sip of water after a night long of no food and water....AND I AM DOING THIS RELIGIOUSLY FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS WITHOUT A BREAK:P

NOW TELL ME IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN CLAIM TO LOVE GEORGE CLOONEY MORE THAN ME OR WHO DESERVES HIM MORE THAN ME?

8 comments:

  1. No,Priyashmita..this is"true love",and he should be yours and only yours,sorry to say this,but I have tears rolling down my eyes,can't control my laughter...you are too good!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you thank you...am glad you guys accept my love for him..now only if he does too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. George Clooney should be thanking his stars that somebody loves him so much as to observe a Karva Chauth for him for four straight years. Be it US time, it's the thought that matters. Loved your post, am smiling while commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehhe really enjoyed it ;) george coolney is a lucky man

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know..wonder when he will understand it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's about time you let him know what you have been doing for him all these years:)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary that's why the blog post...hopefully someday he will see it and realise his true calling :)

    ReplyDelete