Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My take on life in one sentence..


Since I know one of these days I will become very famous and that’s when you would like to post famous comments made by me in your various profiles…here is a few from me to help you get started :-)
# Why is such a big deal made about a man and a woman spending a night together…is there anything they can do in the night which they cannot during the day?
# I never ever forget to appreciate God….after all how can I not appreciate Him for the commendable job he did in creating a pure perfection like me?
# Love me for a reason and let the reason be love..I on the other hand will love you for your fame and fortune always :-)
# Don’t put off your work until tomorrow believing tomorrow never comes..CAUSE SADLY THE DAY AFTER TODAY ALWAYS COMES..and you have to work
………………… more coming up soon

No comments:

Post a Comment